Heritage and Planning
Albion Archaeology can help you with:
- Heritage chapters for EIAs
- Heritage statements
- Listed building and conservation area consents
- Early stage site appraisal
- Conservation management plans
- Landscape characterisation
- Heritage management solutions and strategies
If you are dealing with archaeology within the planning process for the first time, we can offer you expert guidance through the planning process, from start to finish, including any fieldwork that might be required.
We offer a practical and pragmatic guide through the archaeological process, advice on the best ways to meet planning requirements, and provision of relevant information at the pre-planning stage.